Designer Hire: Frequently Asked Questions
What Can I Request?
Think of us as your designer buddy. If you can answer yes to at least one – or most – of the following questions we’ll be in good shape:
1. Could a decent designer normally complete your task in 30 minutes or less?
2. Can you explain what you want in an email?
3. Can you send us an example or visual reference of what you’re trying to create?
4. Is the final file you need a PNG, JPG or Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop or PDF file?
We’ll let you know if a request is too far outside what we can handle. If it’s too complicated most times we will just need to ask a few questions and/or break it up into multiple requests.
What is The Difference Between Pixeful Design and A…
- Agency – We are much, much faster. We bill one flat rate for all requests. We don’t overcomplicate things. No retainers or contracts. We don’t act better than you.
- Freelancer – We are always available! We bill one flat rate for all requests. We learn to understand your brand and style over time. We don’t have an ego.
- Online Marketplaces (like Fiverr or 99designs) – Automatic 1-day turn around. Curated, talented designers. Simple process – just email us! We bill one flat rate for all requests. We learn to understand your brand and style over time.
What About Logos or Updating My Brand?
We currently do not support original logos or branding work. Simply put, our current business model is not appropriate for these types of sensitive requests. Once your brand or logo is complete, we would love to create all the day-to-day things you’ll need – business cards, brochures, web graphics and more.
We can create sub-logos from your existing brand or logo. If you have any questions about the difference, don’t hesitate to contact us.
I’m an Agency, Can I UseYour Services To Help With Creative Design?
Absolutely! We have an agency plan available to fit your needs. Not ready for the agency plan? Go ahead and start with the individual plan and we can graduate you up if needed.
What Is The Service For?
Anyone can use Pixeful Design, but most of our clients typically…
- Really value their time and don’t want it to be wasted
- Have at least one or two design needs/jobs a month
- Have no clue how to use design programs (flattened images and DPI mean nothing to them)
- Or they (kinda) know how to use Adobe/design programs but don’t have the time to deal with the small things that pop up on a regular basis
Small business owners, CMOs, marketing folks, consultants, tech support teams, parents, freelancers, grandparents, your in-laws that just discovered Pinterest.
What Happens IF I Send You 100 Requests In A Day?
Our business model is built to serve the typical creative needs of an individual professional. If you are trying to hack our system, use it to be the backbone of some other operation and/or resell our creativity in mass, we’ll sniff you out and ask you to leave. Don’t be a bad pickle! If you’re a good pickle, and still have a large volume of requests it will be up to our team to deliver your requests according to their discretion. More than likely we will just pace them out over time.
Who Owns The Work
You do! You have 100% ownership of the files the moment we deliver them to you – which come in a JPG, PNG and Adobe PDF format. The only thing we can’t send you are any copyrighted items which are usually fonts we’ve purchased.
Are There Any Contracts When I Sign Up?
Nope! Cancel anytime.
Do You Offer A Guarantee?
Absolutely! If you’re not happy during your first 7 days let us know and we will refund your subscription.
Do You Write Copy/Content?
Nope! Please send us all the written parts for your project in your email.
How Exactly Do YOu Define Next Business Day?
Any creative requests will be completed next next business day once a request is assigned to a designer. Requests will not be assigned if they unclear, vague or missing required assets and information. Any request or revision received before 7pm MST that can be assigned will be completed by the next business day, no later than 7pm MST. Requests or revisions received after 7pm MST, during the weekend or on a US holiday that can be assigned will be completed in 2 business days. Please make sure to include as much information as possible in your original request to ensure it is assigned right away!
My Files Are Too Big To Email Whar Do I do?
Rock the cloud! Services like Dropbox.com or wetransfer.com are great to send your large files to us as well. If you need help, just let us know in your request.
WordPress Purchase: Frequently Asked Questions
We will install latest version of the WordPress software on your domain/website.
We will install the WordPress theme which you purchased from themeforest or any other marketplaces.
Theme Demo Setup
After the theme installation, your website will not look like the demo example. We will make your website look exactly as the demo example of the theme.
Installation and configuration of the plugins which comes along with the theme pack.
Uploading Your logo to the website.
Desired Menu Setup
Configuring your desired menu items (should be match theme’s demo)
Search Engine Optimization
Your website will be ready for the search engines. It includes setting up the permalink, installation of WordPress SEO by Yoast, Google XML Sitemaps, Google webmaster tool and Google analytics verification.
Setting up plugins like iThemes Security and Limit Login Attempts for ensuring website’s maximum security.
Setting up plugins for ensuring website’s regular backup.
Install and activate an industry standard plugin like W3 Total Cache to help you improve user experience and page speed of your site.
Basic Theme Customization
Configuring font family, font size, colors etc.
Thank you for being patient and reading this far. Look forward to satisfy you with our quality work.
✖ Special Note:
– Domain name or hosting purchase, further customizations, or uploading additional content is not included. If you want me to insert your own contents and images on the website, send me separate enquiry after the demo installation